Access meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Access’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Access’ pronunciation= akses
Access meaning in English
The word ‘Access’ has more than one meaning, such as:
1. Way to enter a place.
2. The right to entry and use any resource.
3. The process of obtaining information stored in the memory of the computer located in the company or organization.
|Access- English meaning|
The word ‘Access’ acts as a ‘Noun’ and ‘Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Access’ is ‘Accessed’ and the present participle is ‘Accessing’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Access’ is ‘Accesses’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Access’ are as follows.
▪ The only access to my village is a mountain narrow road.
▪ My friend gave me access to his internet.
▪ I had no internet access.
▪ Students get access to college premises after showing identity cards.
▪ Bank grants access to the customers only during working hours.
▪ Press the enter button to access your account.
▪ Poor children can’t access to good education.
▪ The company provides you with internet access for communication purposes.
▪ Internet access is required for students to participate in online classes.
▪ They increased the access amount for guitar classes.
▪ Young people can’t access employment in the corona period.
▪ The patient was granted access to a doctor without an appointment.
▪ Museum granted access for students.
▪ In the corona period, no one was granted access to the delivery locations.
▪ You will be accessed to infinite information through books.
▪ At the party, there was access for guests to food and wine.
▪ People were denied access to the library because of renovation work.
▪ Unauthorized access to company premises is strictly prohibited.
▪ The ladder gave access to the terrace of the house.
▪ He has access to the company computer.
‘Access’ other meanings
access denied= Permission denied for entering
early access= Early approachability
early access to offers= Early approachability to offers
access code= Entry code
unauthorized access= Unauthorized entrance, unauthorized reach
access control= Entry control
quick access= Quick entrance
quick access to information= Quick reach to information
internet access= The process of connecting to the internet using computers, laptops, or mobile devices by users
access amount= reach amount
access payment= Entry payment
no access= No entry
access granted= Allowed to enter
revoke access= Cancel permission
access to food= Reach to food
limited access= Limited use
access network= Network reach
The synonyms of the word ‘Access’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Access’ are as follows.