Accusation meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Accusation’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Accusation‘ pronunciation= akya-zash(a)n, akju-zeis(a)n
Accusation meaning in English
‘Accusation’ means the act or process of making allegations against someone.
1. Making an allegation or claim that someone has done something wrong or has done any illegal activity.
▪ An accusation against him of an attack.
▪ An accusation against him of robbery.
2. ‘Accusation’ means a formal allegation brought against a person in a court of law.
▪ The accusation was politely denied by the accused in court.
▪ The court acquits him of all the accusations.
The word ‘Accusation’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Accusation’ is ‘Accusations’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Accusation’ are as follows.
▪ The false accusation of adultery.
▪ Accusation means the action or process of accusing someone.
▪ He was deeply pained by the accusations made by his wife.
▪ ‘Accusation’ means someone accuses someone of doing something wrong especially of committing a crime.
▪ He was on hurling unfounded accusations at me.
▪ A person who makes an accusation is called an ‘accuser’.
▪ False accusations destroy relationships.
▪ The court confirms that the accusations made against him are baseless.
▪ We reject all baseless accusations.
▪ We are not here to make mutual accusations against each other.
▪ An accusation from a narcissist is a confession.
▪ An accusation without evidence.
▪ An accusation of crimes against the state.
‘Accusation’ other meanings
false accusation= untrue claim of wrongdoing, an unreal allegation of wrongdoing
baseless accusation= allegation of someone on the basis of rumors
make an accusation= claim of wrongdoing by someone
unfounded accusations= baseless allegation
snooping accusations= Allegation of unauthorized access to another person’s or company’s data, Espionage charges
legal accusation= charging a person with an illegal activity
The synonyms of the word ‘Accusation’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Accusation’ are as follows.