Adorable meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Adorable’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Adorable’ pronunciation= ador-able, ə-dor-ə-bəl
Adorable meaning in English
‘Adorable’ means someone or something is so attractive that they fill you with feelings of love.
When anyone is trying to say, something or someone is adorable, that means he/she is firmly trying to say that they are very attractive and easy to feel love for.
|Adorable- English meaning|
The word ‘Adorable’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Adorable’ are as follows.
▪ Your daughter is so adorable.
▪ Lord Krishna statue in Hare Rama Hare Krishna temple is very adorable.
▪ Make yourself adorable to others not hateful.
▪ You are adorable.
▪ Roses in the garden are so adorable, almost everybody loves them.
▪ Full moon in the sky looking so adorable.
▪ What an adorable child.
▪ I have two adorable pet cats.
▪ What an adorable ring that is you have sent me.
▪ I will return your adorable car to you.
▪ She is so adorable everybody fell in love with her.
‘Adorable’ other meanings
so adorable= So cute, so charming.
so adorable baby= Very cute baby.
adorable boy= Cute boy
adorable girl= Lovely girl, a sweet girl
looking adorable= Looking charming or cute
looks adorable as always= Looks charming or cute as always.
You are so adorable= You are so cute and attractive.
simply adorable= Only revered, only alluring
most adorable= The loveliest.
The synonyms of the word ‘Adorable’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Adorable’ are as follows.