Annoying meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Annoying’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Annoying’ pronunciation= an-noy-ing, ə-noi-iŋ
Annoying meaning in English
‘Annoying’ means something or someone’s talk that makes you a little angry or upset, makes you irritable.
1. Causing irritation or annoyance.
|Annoying- English meaning|
The word ‘Annoying’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Annoying’ are as follows.
▪ It is so annoying when she sings loudly.
▪ It is really annoying me, don’t make noise.
▪ Don’t stare at me like this, it is annoying.
▪ Switch off the radio if its noise is annoying you.
▪ It is so annoying that they use bad words in front of elders.
▪ Nobody likes him, he is an annoying man.
▪ The situation was really annoying when I lose my job.
▪ It is a really difficult task for husbands to make happy their annoying wives.
▪ His old car now makes unbearable annoying sounds.
▪ It is so annoying that it’s still raining from yesterday.
▪ The annoying thing about the movie is that it’s confusing.
▪ His annoying attitude makes him unpopular among friends.
▪ He has a habit of singing loudly while taking bath, it’s annoying me.
▪ The customer annoying with the rude behavior of the seller.
‘Annoying’ other meanings
most annoying= Most irritating
most annoying sound ever= Most troublesome sound ever.
most annoying thing ever= Most disturbing thing ever
who’s annoying= Who’s bothering?
feeling annoying= Getting angry
you are so annoying= You are so irritating
annoyed= Angry, upset
you are annoying= You are irritating
you are annoying me= You are irritating me
annoying man= Troublesome man
annoying day= Troubled day
annoying friend= Irritating friend
not annoying at all= Not bothered at all
annoying wife= Troubled wife
how annoying are you?= How upset are you?
The synonyms of the word ‘Annoying’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Annoying’ are as follows.