Anoxic meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Anoxic’ is explained in simple English with examples.
‘Anoxic’ pronunciation= an-ok-sik, a-nak-sik, an-ox-ic
Anoxic meaning in English
‘Anoxic’ simply means a lack (shortage) of oxygen supply to the important organs of the human body including the brain.
The brain is the most oxygen-dependent organ in the body. Some brain cells start dying less than 5 minutes after their oxygen supply disappears.
When one had insufficient oxygen supply to the brain, in medical terms it is called a “Hypoxic brain injury”.
▪ ‘Anoxic’ means a shortage of oxygen and oxygen-carrying blood flow to the important organs of the human body including the brain and the kidney.
▪ “Anoxic brain injury” is the total deprivation of oxygen from the brain.
▪ ‘Anoxic’ means there is no oxygen to the brain for some period of time.
▪ Any situation that stops the heart, stops the circulatory system can cause an “Anoxic brain injury”.
▪ ‘Anoxic’ means an absence or near absence of oxygen supply to the brain and important organs of the human body.
▪ Anoxic most often results from a loss of adequate oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
▪ “Anoxic brain injury” is essentially the injury that occurs to the brain as a result of oxygen loss.
▪ ‘Anoxic brain injury’ patients might experience memory loss, vision changes, fogginess, balance issues, faintings, etc.
▪ Anoxic brain injury is a severe brain injury caused by the loss of oxygen to the brain.
▪ An anoxic brain injury could have been the result of medical negligence.
▪ “Reflex Anoxic Seizures” it’s a severe type of syncope, that is going unconscious because of a lack of oxygenated blood supply to the brain.
▪ ‘Anoxic’ means suffering from a reduced supply of oxygen or lacking oxygen to the brain due to some reasons.
▪ ‘Anoxic’ means a severe deficiency of oxygen in tissues or organs.