Anxiety meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Anxiety’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Anxiety‘ pronunciation= aŋ-zi-ə-te, aŋ-zaiəti
Anxiety meaning in English
‘Anxiety’ is an unpleasant state of mental disturbance, nervousness, apprehension, and obsession about some uncertain event.
1. ‘Anxiety’ is a mental disease, in which the person feels negative thoughts, restlessness, and fear. Like, such as the sudden trembling of hands, sweating, etc.
2. ‘Anxiety’ is a feeling of restlessness, fear, and worry.
|Anxiety- English meaning|
The word ‘Anxiety’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Anxiety’ is ‘Anxieties’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Anxiety’ are as follows.
▪ Anxiety is a common disease in the modern world.
▪ Anxiety is an unpleasant state of mental uneasiness and nervousness.
▪ Anxiety patients need emotional support from their families for quick recovery.
▪ Nowadays lots of young generation experience anxiety symptoms due to their tense lifestyle.
▪ Proper medication can easily cure anxiety disease so don’t hesitate to visit a doctor.
▪ Extreme study pressure shows anxiety symptoms even in school or college students.
▪ Generally, anxiety refers to the emotions that people experience when they are confronted by danger or threatening things.
▪ Everybody feels anxiety in some situations or fear in other situations.
▪ People who tend to have problems with anxiety, also develop problems with depression.
▪ Anxiety is a bunch of different emotions that people experience and all these emotions relate to how people feel when they are faced with danger.
▪ Anxiety Disorders cause excessive worry that affects thoughts, and feelings, and causes problems in a person’s life.
The synonyms of the word ‘Anxiety’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Anxiety’ are as follows.