Cluster meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Cluster’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Cluster’ pronunciation= klastə, klə-stər
Cluster meaning in English
When people or things gather together, they gather together or come together in small groups, the group that is formed by gathering is called a ‘Cluster’.
The meaning of the word ‘Cluster’ as a ‘Noun’ is as follows.
1. A Group of many different things or people is called a ‘Cluster’.
2. Grouping or gathering of several persons together in one place.
3. To be in large numbers together, in one place.
The meaning of the word ‘Cluster’ as a ‘Verb’ is as follows.
1. To make a group.
2. To gather in a gang.
3. To put in a bunch.
|to be grouped|
The word ‘Cluster’ acts as a ‘Noun and Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Cluster’ is ‘Clustered’ and the present participle is ‘Clustering’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Cluster’ is ‘Clusters’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Cluster’ are as follows.
▪ The universe is full of clusters of galaxies, our galaxy is just one of them.
▪ Everybody was surprised to see parrots cluster sitting on mango tree calmly.
▪ The cluster of elephants destroyed all the crops in the field.
▪ the cluster of buildings in the place of forest changes the climate of the city.
▪ Students clustered around the noticeboard to see results.
▪ The cluster of roses spread their lovely smell in the air.
▪ Usually, people cluster is a headache for local residents.
▪ He held a bunch of flowers in his hand to present to the president of the company.
▪ The students clustered around the teachers to greet them on teachers’ day.
▪ Today’s lesson is on consonant clusters, the teacher said to students.
‘Cluster’ other meanings
covid cluster= Covid group
consonant cluster= Group of consonant
galactic cluster= Group of the galaxy
cluster head= The head of the herd, the head of the gang
cluster bean= Bunch of cowpeas
cluster containment= Crowd control, herd control.
cluster zone= Group area
cluster coordinator= Group Coordinator, Gang Coordinator
cluster quarantine= Quarantine group
cluster round= Crowd all around
cluster headache= Congestion headache
The synonyms of the word ‘Cluster’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Cluster’ are as follows.