Compassion Meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Compassion’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Compassion’ pronunciation= kəm-pa-shən, com-pas-sion, kəm-pas(ə)n
Compassion Meaning in English
1. ‘Compassion’ means to show kindness or sympathy towards someone.
2. ‘Compassion’ means the tendency to think about helping a needy person by feeling pity and considering it as his duty.
|Compassion- English meaning|
The word ‘Compassion’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Compassion’ is ‘Compassion’s’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Compassion’ are as follows.
▪ I love that quote cause it’s really about compassion.
▪ She likes to show compassion to sick people.
▪ Compassion is not in my nature and I want to change this nature.
▪ Compassion has extremely lacked in today’s modern society.
▪ We can show compassion by caring for sick people and helping needy people.
▪ Children who learn to treat their pets with kindness and compassion, they treating people with more compassion and kindness when they grow up.
▪ I like to see compassion in my life for orphan children.
▪ The manager sanctions my compassion leave immediately.
▪ He is a compassionate man, he always tries to help needy people.|
▪ After his father’s death, he is eligible to get a clerk job in railway on compassion ground.
▪ The book was full of stories of compassion.
▪ Show compassion for needy people as well as injured animals.
▪ If you want to be happy practice compassion.
‘Compassion’ other meanings
compassion fatigue= Lack of empathy for the victim
compassionate leave= Leave granted to a person from office on grounds of illness, distress, or death in the family
compassion leave= Leave granted to a person on the ground of illness or death
compassion time= Pity time
yearning compassion= Desire for mercy
compassion person= Kind person
compassionate man= Kind man
compassionate girl= Kind girl
compassion animal= Sympathy for the animal
compassion for strangers= Sympathy for strangers
compassion teaching= Teaching of Empathy
compassion feelings= Feeling of pity
stories of compassion= Stories of sympathy
show compassion= Show sympathy
not compassion= No mercy, no grace, no mercy
my compassion= My sympathy
The synonyms of the word ‘Compassion’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Compassion’ are as follows.