Compliance meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Compliance’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Compliance’ pronunciation= com-pli-ance, kəm-plaiəns
Compliance meaning in English
‘Compliance’ means following orders or government standards or rules are set by official offices.
|Compliance- English meaning|
The word ‘Compliance’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Compliance’ are as follows.
▪ In compliance with your request, we sent you an agreement copy of the deal.
▪ The Indian companies are fully in compliance with the Indian labor laws.
▪ The existence of sanctions compels people to be in compliance with rules.
▪ The company was fined by government officials for non-compliance with Indian labor law.
▪ In compliance with my father, I donated our land to the hospital.
▪ In compliance with the copyright act, you can not reuse someone’s creative work without his consent.
▪ Compliance with industrial rules and regulation affects every aspect of your running business.
▪ The company manager asked the supplier to compliance the company’s policy.
▪ All employees have to work in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations.
▪ They checked the restaurant for compliance with the decree.
▪ He has to take a diet in compliance with the doctor’s instructions.
▪ In compliance with safety regulations, a helmet is compulsory while riding the bike.
‘Compliance’ other meanings
non-compliance= Reject, disobey, refuse
statutory compliance= Statutory compliance
compliance report= Adherence report
strict compliance= Strict adherence
legal compliance= Legal sanction
regulatory compliance= Regulatory approval
patient compliance= Patient following doctor’s advice
job compliance= Job acceptance
The synonyms of the word ‘Compliance’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Compliance’ are as follows.