Consider meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Consider’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Consider’ pronunciation= con-sid-er, kən-si-dər
Consider meaning in English
‘Consider’ means to think carefully about something, understand or pay attention to it.
1. ‘Consider’ means, before making any final decisions, carefully think about them.
2. To believe or believe that someone is something.
|Consider- English meaning|
|to think about
|to pay attention|
The word ‘Consider’ acts as a ‘Verb’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Consider’ are as follows.
▪ Just consider what your goal is.
▪ Please consider my request.
▪ I considered him to be a very honest man.
▪ They consider me as their family member.
▪ I considered you as my elder brother, but you broke my faith.
▪ I am considering taking nap after lunch.
▪ Definitely, I will consider it.
▪ Please do not consider me your friend from as of now.
▪ Please do not consider my approval for your evil plan.
▪ They consider me as their tutor without my consent.
▪ I am considering leaving the city.
▪ I consider myself to be a failed entrepreneur.
▪ I still consider her to be my wife after divorce.
▪ She considers that god exists everywhere.
▪ She considers john as her future husband.
▪ She considers he is to be a dangerous man.
▪ My wife considers me an irresponsible & lazy person.
‘Consider’ other meanings
not consider= Not paying attention
reconsidered= Consider again
considering the price= Seeing the price I believe that
not considering= Not thinking
just consider= Just think
just consider it= Just think about it
consider again= Think again
consider to be= Believe or understand
I don’t consider= I do not agree
consider similar= Treat equal
please consider= Please keep in mind
please consider me= please think about me
please consider it= Please pay attention to it
kindly consider= please think about it
kindly consider it= Please take this into consideration
kindly consider my request= please pay attention to my request
don’t consider= Don’t think
The synonyms of the word ‘Consider’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Consider’ are as follows.