Contagion meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Contagion’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Contagion’ pronunciation= kən-ta-jən, kən-teidʒn
Contagion meaning in English
1. ‘Contagion’ means a situation in which a disease is transmitted or disease is spread by coming in close contact with someone.
2. A condition in which feelings, thoughts, or problems spread from one place to another.
|Contagion- English meaning
The word ‘Contagion’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Contagion’ are as follows.
▪ To avoid other people from contagion corona patients need to be quarantined.
▪ Contagion disease can be spread from one person to another by touching.
▪ In fear of contagion from the coronavirus election rallies of political parties, have been canceled.
▪ Crowded places are the main spot of contagion of the coronavirus.
▪ Financial crisis contagion fear was spread worldwide rapidly in the world war two period.
▪ India needs to contain contagion of coronavirus.
▪ European Automobile industry crisis contagion rapidly spread among the worldwide automobile industry.
▪ Peer contagion refers to the transfer of deviant behavior from one adolescent to another.
▪ America blamed china for the contagion of the coronavirus worldwide.
▪ On Christmas days people spread the contagion of mirth amongst each other.
‘Contagion’ other meanings
probability of contagion= Chance of infection
contagion state= Infectious state
contagion of mirth= Transition of happiness
contagion effect= Infectious effect
danger of contagion= Risk of infection
chance of contagion= chance of infection
contagion of fear= Transmission of fear
peer contagion= Peer transition
financial contagion= The spread of an economic crisis from one market or region to another
contagious= Infectious, tangible
The synonyms of the word ‘Contagion’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Contagion’ are as follows.