Correspondence meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Correspondence’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Correspondence’ pronunciation= kor-a-span-dan(t)s, kori-spondns
Correspondence meaning in English
1. ‘Correspondence’ means communication between official or business persons through letters.
1. Communication by letters or email.
2. Contact each other by exchanging letters.
3. A close resemblance to something.
|Correspondence- English meaning|
The word ‘Correspondence’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Correspondence’ is ‘Correspondences’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Correspondence’ are as follows.
▪ After divorce, there is no correspondence between me and my ex-wife.
▪ He completed his graduation through the correspondence course.
▪ Indian government published correspondence of Mahatma Gandhi with the British.
▪ He changed his official address for correspondence.
▪ My correspondence address is different from my residential address.
▪ As a senior clerk, every day he has a lot of correspondence to deal with.
▪ Keep all copies of correspondence in file for reference.
▪ The court has accepted all the correspondence between them as proof.
▪ They ceased all official correspondence after the contract was over.
▪ Scientists discover many unique correspondences between man and apes.
‘Correspondence’ other meanings
postal address for correspondence= Mailing address for correspondence
correspondence address= Postal address
correspondence address if different from above= Postal address if different from above.
confidential correspondence= Secret Correspondence
mail correspondence= postal correspondence
corresponding angle= Compatible angle
The synonyms of the word ‘Correspondence’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Correspondence’ are as follows.