Courteous meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Courteous’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Courteous’ pronunciation= kər-te-əs, cour-te-ous
Courteous meaning in English
A person is ‘Courteous’ which means he is polite and respectful towards others.
|Courteous- English meaning|
The word ‘Courteous’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Courteous’ are as follows.
▪ He is a courteous person.
▪ His courteous language pleases all.
▪ The courteous gesture has been exchanged between presidents of the two countries.
▪ He is popular with friends and colleagues because of his courteous behavior.
▪ He is one of the courteous men I ever met.
▪ She is courteous as well as generous to the people.
▪ She is a courteous woman.
▪ Mahatma Gandhi was one of the greatest courteous men the history ever saw.
▪ Some people try to take unnecessary advantage of courteous people.
▪ In the old days, people were more helpful and courteous than modern days people.
‘Courteous’ other meanings
i have courteous= I have humility
courteous manager= Polite manager
courteous pic= Humble picture
courteous friend= Humble friend
courteous conduct= Polite conduct, humble behaviour
courteous approach= Polite approach
courteous girl= Submissive girl, humble girl, nice girl
courteous life= Humble life
discourteous= Rude, indecent
courteous expression= Polite expression, polite speech
uncourteous= Indecent, impolitic, rude
courteous man= Humble man
courteous person= Humble person, polite person
courteous language= Polite language
courteous conversation= Polite conversation
courteousness= Politeness, modesty, gentleness
courteous behaviour= Polite behavior
courteous you= Humble you
The synonyms of the word ‘Courteous’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Courteous’ are as follows.