Dispatched meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Dispatched’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Dispatched’ pronunciation= di-spachd
Dispatched meaning in English
‘Dispatched’ means the act of sending goods, messages, or anything else to someone.
|Dispatched- English meaning|
The word ‘Dispatched’ acts as a ‘Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Dispatch’ is ‘Dispatched’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Dispatched’ are as follows.
▪ Sir, the Item is dispatched to your address already.
▪ Please dispatched my product to them urgently.
▪ Sir, we dispatched it to the address which you provide to us.
▪ National Disaster Response Force (Ndrf) has been dispatched to the flooded area.
▪ We will dispatch your package within two days.
▪ Your order has been dispatched to the bo (Boarding Office), please collect it.
▪ The checkbook will be dispatched shortly to your residential address.
▪ Your letter is not yet dispatched from our office.
▪ Your item has been dispatched to Newyork.
▪ Not yet dispatched delivery estimate.
▪ Dispatched from the office of exchange.
‘Dispatched’ other meanings
item dispatched= Item sent, a thing sent
already dispatched= Has already been sent
please dispatched= Please send
we dispatched= We sent
we have dispatched= We have sent it
we will dispatch= We will send
Your order has been dispatched= Your order has been shipped, your item has been shipped.
dispatched to bo (Boarding Office)= Sent to Boarding Office (BO is the post office branch near your address)
has been dispatched= Has been sent
order dispatched= Order sent, the order has been sent
The synonyms of the word ‘Dispatched’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Dispatched’ are as follows.