Eloquent meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Eloquent’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Eloquent’ pronunciation= elakwənt, e-la-kwant
Eloquent meaning in English
‘Eloquent’ means being able to express one’s views, ideas effectively in a public forum.
1. Making a deep impact on people with your language.
2. Expressing oneself easily, clearly, effectively.
3. Clearly giving a clear and strong message.
|Eloquent- English meaning|
|proficient in speaking|
The word ‘Eloquent’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Eloquent’ are as follows.
▪ She is an eloquent speaker.
▪ Everyone was impressed with his eloquent speech.
▪ He is an eloquent speaker and everybody loves to listen to him.
▪ He is an eloquent person but always speaks on the wrong occasion.
▪ One becomes eloquent by constant study.
▪ He is a brilliant writer as well as an eloquent speaker.
▪ Every individual wants to become eloquent.
▪ On independence day Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was delivered an eloquent and historic speech.
▪ To avoid corona infection government made an eloquent instruction for everybody to wear a mask in a public place.
▪ The pictures were an eloquent reminder of India’s first independence day.
▪ Change in climate is an eloquent example of deforestation.
‘Eloquent’ other meanings
eloquent speaker= Proficient speaker
eloquent girl= Speaker girl
most eloquent response= Best response
this picture is eloquent like words= This picture is as clear as words
an eloquent appeal= A good appeal
an eloquent example of= A great example of
eloquent preacher= Speech expert preacher
eloquent demonstration= Oratory performance
paid eloquent homage to them= Paid tribute to him
gave eloquent speech= Gave a great speech
fervid eloquent= Fiery speaker
fiery eloquent= Fiery rhetoric
eloquent orator= Who is proficient in speaking.
dumbly eloquent= Stupid speaker
The synonyms of the word ‘Eloquent’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Eloquent’ are as follows.