Embrace meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Embrace’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Embrace’ pronunciation= im-breis, em-breis
Embrace meaning in English
The word ‘Embrace’ has more than one meaning.
1. To show love or friendship, to hold someone in your arms, to give them a hug.
2. To accept something with pleasure.
3. State of being surrounded.
4. To include something
The meaning of the word ‘Embrace’ as a ‘Noun’ is as follows.
The meaning of the word ‘Embrace’ as a ‘Verb’ is as follows.
|embrace one another
|take a chance|
The word ‘Embrace’ acts as a Noun and Verb.
The plural noun of the word ‘Embrace’ is ‘Embrace’s’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Embrace’ are as follows.
▪ Researchers in England claimed that embracing boredom to become more creative.
▪ To stay happy forever, learn to embrace the randomness of life.
▪ He is influenced by the teaching of the buddha, so he embraced the Buddhist religion.
▪ She embraced her son warmly when he won a gold medal in the tournament.
▪ When I will meet my small brother I would like to embrace him.
▪ They embraced each other before saying goodbye to their friends and family.
▪ The young generation is always eager to embrace new technologies.
▪ It is impossible for you to get success in life if you embrace the thought that you will never get success in your life.
▪ Boss is happy with him, he embraced all the main points in the company report.
▪ All Indians have embraced the Bharat swatch Abhiyan.
▪ Mumbai island is in the embrace of the Arabian sea.
▪ He embraced a simple quiet life in the village after retirement.
▪ Embrace boredom to become more creative.
▪ Learn to embrace randomness.
▪ Embrace all that is you.
‘Embrace’ other meanings
embrace elegance= Accept the elegance, accept the grace.
embrace Hinduism= Follow Hinduism, Adopt Hinduism
embrace Buddhism= Adopt Buddhism
embrace Islam= Accept Islam, adopt the religion of Islam
embrace diversity= Accept diversity
fond embrace= Affectionate hug
feeling embrace= Accept the feeling
embracing= To hug
re-embrace= Hug again
tight embrace= A close hug, a tight hug
embrace the glorious mess that you are= Accept the big mess you made
embrace a new perspective= Take a new approach
embrace a simple quiet life= Lead a simple quiet life
The synonyms of the word ‘Embrace’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Embrace’ are as follows.