Employer meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Employer’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Employer’ pronunciation= im-ploi-ər, em-ploi-ər
Employer meaning in English
A person, organization, or company that gives employment to people is called an ‘Employer’.
1. An ’employer’ means a person or company or organization who hires people to work for them and pays.
|Employer- English meaning
employed= Engaged in job
The word ‘Employer’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Employer’ is ‘Employers’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Employer’ are as follows.
▪ This is my employer’s name and address, send your resume to them.
▪ Previously he was an employee and now he is the principal employer.
▪ I attached my former employer list to my resume.
▪ Employer’s contribution to employee welfare is necessary.
▪ He asked me for my most recent employer’s name and address.
▪ Employee and employer relations are always helpful for company growth.
▪ He is the principal employer in the city who recruits unemployed engineers.
▪ I thanks my employer for providing me employment.
▪ Employer declared bonus for employees on Diwali festival occasion.
▪ He is a manager who recruits skilled people for the company.
▪ My employer is a good man.
▪ My employer treats well the employee that works for them.
▪ He is not a good employer, employee hates him.
‘Employer’ other meanings
employer name= Recruiter name
employer name and address= Recruiter name and address
former employer= Former boss, former proprietor
employer details= Recruiter details
present employer- Current recruiter, current boss
The synonyms of the word ‘Employer’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Employer’ are as follows.