Enthusiasm meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Enthusiasm’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Enthusiasm’ pronunciation= in-thu-ze-a-zam
Enthusiasm meaning in English
‘Enthusiasm’ means showing great interest, or a strong desire to be involved in a particular activity or task.
|Enthusiasm- English meaning|
The word ‘Enthusiasm’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Enthusiasm’ are as follows.
▪ He showed no enthusiasm for further study and its bring worry for his parents.
▪ The coach was impressed with his flaming enthusiasm and he selects him as a team captain.
▪ She showed a lack of enthusiasm for participation in sport.
▪ He lost his enthusiasm for work after the company denied him a promotion.
▪ As my age grows, I’m losing my enthusiasm for the game.
▪ He lost enthusiasm for life after his wife’s death.
▪ Scriptwriting is his latest enthusiasm.
▪ His enthusiasm for study brought him academic success.
▪ No one doubting his enthusiasm for theatre acting.
▪ Everyone was surprised to see his enthusiasm to play football at this age.
‘Enthusiasm’ other meanings
zeal and enthusiasm= Passion and excitement
are you enthusiasm= Are you excited?
enthusiasm life= Spirited life
religious enthusiasm= Religious fervor
enthusiasm love= Passionate love
no enthusiasm= No excitement
lack of enthusiasm= Discouragement
dash of enthusiasm= Splash of excitement
enthusiasm person= Enthusiastic person, zealous person, keen person
your enthusiasm= your excitement
enthusiasm man= Enthusiastic man, zealous man, keen man
enthusiasm time= Excitement time
The synonyms of the word ‘Enthusiasm’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Enthusiasm’ are as follows.