Entrepreneur meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Entrepreneur’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Entrepreneur’ pronunciation= an-trə-p(r)ə-nər, antrəprə-nə
Entrepreneur meaning in English
A person who establishes a business and makes business deals by accepting risk in the hope of financial gain, such a business person is called an ‘Entrepreneur’.
1. A person starting a business looking for a new opportunity to earn money.
2. A person who develops and owns his business.
|Entrepreneur- English meaning|
The word ‘Entrepreneur’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Entrepreneur’ is ‘Entrepreneurs’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Entrepreneur’ are as follows.
▪ The Indian entrepreneurs have a great contribution to the country’s economic growth.
▪ My parents asked me, why I want to become an entrepreneur?
▪ Now he has established himself as a successful entrepreneur.
▪ He is a young, dashing, and successful entrepreneur.
▪ Everybody knows he is a fabian entrepreneur and his future is bright.
▪ Nowadays it’s easy for anyone can be an Internet entrepreneur.
▪ An entrepreneur is a person who organizes and manages an enterprise.
▪ The Indian government announced a scheme to promote village-level entrepreneurs.
▪ In business, an entrepreneur can risk their own capital for the sake of monetary profit.
▪ He is a budding entrepreneur with good business ideas.
▪ Why do you want to become an entrepreneur?
▪ Entrepreneur is a person who thrives for success and takes on risks by starting his own venture, service, etc. in the hope of financial gain.
‘Entrepreneur’ other meanings
budding entrepreneur= New rising businessman
serial entrepreneur= Continuously Innovating Entrepreneur
fabian entrepreneur= Opportunity-seeking businessman
village-level entrepreneur= Village level businessman
The synonyms of the word ‘Entrepreneur’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Entrepreneur’ are as follows.