Ethics meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Ethics’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Ethics’ pronunciation= e-thiks
Ethics meaning in English
‘Ethics’ is helps us to differentiate between good decisions and bad decisions.
1. ‘Ethics’ is a code of conduct that proves what is right or wrong for individuals, societies, and groups.
2. ‘Ethics’ provides a framework to understand and explain right and wrong in society.
|Ethics- English meaning|
|code of conduct|
The word ‘Ethics’ acts as a Noun.
The plural noun of the word ‘Ethic’ is ‘Ethics’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Ethics’ are as follows.
▪ Thank you for sharing these ethics and values with me.
▪ I have learned more about ethics from my parents.
▪ Is ignoring someone’s questions ethical or unethical?
▪ Ethics is constantly evolving as a discipline.
▪ Ethics is concerned with good actions and behaviors.
▪ The practice of ethics is necessary because there are still norms in society that we need to follow.
▪ Without convention, everything is arbitrary in ethics.
▪ He follows the strict ethics of his medical profession.
▪ As an advocate, he always ignores the code of ethics of his profession.
▪ Ethics is a nice assignment.
▪ Medicine, law, journalism, and accounting disciplines have their own code of ethics.
▪ Ethics is the branch of philosophy that asks practical questions.
▪ The term ethics describes moral principles.
▪ You cannot always apply the principles of Epistemology in Ethics.
▪ My ethics prevent me from lying to others.
‘Ethics’ other meanings
ethic= Moral principle
unethical= Immoral, unprincipled
professional ethics= Business moral principle, A code of conduct for a profession
ethics committee= Moral principle committee, conduct committee
ethics in business= Morals in business, manners in business
code of ethics= A code of conduct for a profession or business
social ethics= A code of conduct for a community
philosophical ethics= philosophical ethics involves concepts of right and wrong behavior
marketing ethics= Marketing ethics help identify acceptable practices and deal honestly and fairly with customers.
ethics of journalism= Good practices and moral principles applicable to journalists
medical ethics= A set of moral principles, beliefs, and values that govern the practice of medicine
Islamic ethics= Islamic ethics is the teachings of the Quran. Islamic ethics explained what Muslims ought to do.
deontological ethics= Deontological ethics is the morality of human actions.
ethical responsibility= Moral responsibility, moral obligation
The synonyms of the word ‘Ethics’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Ethics’ are as follows.