Exotic meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Exotic’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Exotic’ pronunciation= iɡ-zotik, eɡ-zotik, ig-za-tik
Exotic meaning in English
The word ‘exotic’ is used to describe things that are from a foreign land, and as a foreigner, these things are found interesting, exciting, and attractive.
1. ‘Exotic’ means something that is related to foreign.
2. Being a foreigner who seems unusual, unique, seductive, and attractive.
|Exotic- English meaning|
The word ‘Exotic’ acts as an adjective.
The plural noun of the word ‘Exotic’ is ‘Exotics’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Exotic’ are as follows.
▪ My mother likes to prepare exotic dishes for the guests.
▪ These exotic fruits are not easy to find.
▪ These flowers are so exotic, they do not look like from this place.
▪ I am feeling so exotic for myself between white women because I am an Asian lady.
▪ As a celebrity, she likes to wear exotic dresses.
▪ Nowadays exotic vegetables are easily available at malls.
▪ She can speak six exotic languages with ease.
▪ The exotic animals and exotic birds are the prime attraction of zoos.
‘Exotic women’ meaning
‘Exotic women’ are women who look like they are from a different place, not native ones.
‘Exotic women’ look different from the native women so her unfamiliar looks add to their beauty.
‘Exotic’ other meanings
exotic species= Foreign species
exotic dancer= Charming dancer
exotic vegetables= Foreign vegetables
exotic food= Marvelous food, Foreign food
exotic plants= Foreign plants
exotic animals= Foreign animals
exotic personality= Charming personality
exotic bird= Foreign bird
exotic fruit= Foreign fruit
feeling so exotic= Looks so charming
i am feeling so exotic= I am feeling very foreign.
exotic languages= Foreign languages
exotic moment= Unique moments
The synonyms of the word ‘Exotic’ are as follows.
|out of the common|
The antonyms of the word ‘Exotic’ are as follows.