Extrovert and Introvert meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Extrovert and Introvert’ is explained in simple English with examples, along with their synonyms and antonyms.
‘Extrovert’ pronunciation= ek-struh-vrt, ek-struh-vuht, ekstra-vart
‘Introvert’ pronunciation= in-trə-vərt, intrəvə-t
Extrovert and Introvert meaning in English
‘Extrovert’ means ‘An overtly expressive person, who is very outgoing and always prefers to engage with people and loves being around people and likes to talk too much.’
1. ‘Extrovert’ means a person who has a lot of acquaintances, who is energized by social interaction, who enjoys being the center of attention, who tends to meet more people, and who experiences more positive emotions.
2. An extrovert is someone who likes to interact with other people and who is life and soul of the party.
3. An extrovert is a socially very confident person and predominantly concerned with external things or objective concentrations.
|socially confident person
‘Introvert’ means ‘A quiet, shy person who always prefers to be alone compared to other people and talks very little to people.
1. Introvert meaning who focuses primarily on their own mind, feelings, or affairs.
|less talkative to people|
|who likes to be in solitude|
Characteristics of Extrovert & Introvert
✅ Extrovert Characteristics:
1. As an extrovert, you love being around people. in fact, it gives you energy. you get boosted not only by attending social gatherings but by hosting them as well.
Note: If you are happy around people, you’re probably an extrovert.
2. Extroverts love conversations.
3. Extroverts are friendly, approachable, outgoing, and sometimes even a little loud too.
4. Extroverts have a lot of friends because of their extroverted personalities.
5. Extroverts like to talk out problems when they find themselves in a situation where someone is mad at them, they like to talk instead of shying away.
6. Extroverts like new experiences.
7. Extroverts are bored when they are alone.
8. Extroverts are leaders, they like leading people.
9. Extroverts like to speak a lot.
10. Extroverts are not afraid of letting people know what they think about things even if it’s controversial.
11. Extroverts are active, outgoing, lively, sociable, and enthusiastic people. They are open human beings that will not hesitate to walk up to strangers and ask for help if needed.
12. Extroverts are enthusiastic and action-oriented people who like to be in a center of attention in groups.
13. Extroverts like to solve problems through discussion.
14. Extroverts like to participate in meetings as well as brainstorming sessions.
15. Extroverts are open and willing to share information and feelings with others.
16. Extroverts simply love talking sometimes so much that other people have to stop them.
17. An extrovert is fearless when he meets new people and speaks in public.
18. Extroverts gain energy from socializing.
19. Extroverts like to hang out with different people.
✅ Introvert Characteristics:
1. Introverts get tired quickly from being active for a long time.
2. Introvert persons live happier when they are alone
3. Introverts like to write in solitude.
4. Feels alone in the crowd.
5. Avoids attending social events.
6. They have very few friends.
Extrovert & Introvert-Example
The word ‘Extrovert & Introvert’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Extrovert’ is ‘Extroverts or Extraverts’ and ‘Introvert’ is Introverts.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Extrovert & Introvertt’ are as follows.
✅ Extrovert Examples:
▪ Extroverts’ attention is focused more on other people and the outside world.
▪ Extroverts tend to speak up in meetings.
▪ Extroverts are fine with open workspaces.
▪ Extroverts enjoy praise and attention whereas introverts do not.
▪ Extroverts are quick decision-makers.
▪ An extrovert will open up to anyone.
▪ Extroverts are easily distracted.
▪ Extroverts easily accept change.
▪ Extroverts speak more and introverts are good listeners.
▪ An extrovert often has large groups of friends but their bonds are less strong.
▪ Extroverts enjoy group conversations.
▪ Extroverts like to recharge by being social.
▪ Extroverts thrive in careers that involve interaction with the general public and working as a part of a team. (For eg. lawyer, construction worker, event planner, and police officer)
▪ The white house has mostly been occupied by extroverted men.
▪ The extrovert will like to go out and socialize more than the introvert.
▪ The introvert may feel that the extrovert speaks too much and listens too little.
▪ The extrovert may feel that the introvert speaks too little and listens too much.
▪ Extroverts may get upset when their partner is not socializing with their friends.
▪ An extrovert who is leading a sales team may decide to take time out to listen to a staff rather than barking orders all day.
▪ The coronavirus lockdown was like a nightmare for extroverts.
▪ Living with an extrovert is exhausting for an introvert.
▪ Extrovert loves being around people and getting to know people.
▪ I’m an extrovert. But because of criticism, I became an introvert.
▪ No one is entirely introverted or extroverted, everyone is actually around the middle.
▪ Have you ever done anything really extroverted like performed in public?
▪ You can pretend extrovert sometimes for the occasion.
▪ Society says extroverted people are successful people.
▪ I think sometimes I’m an introvert and other times I can be an extrovert.
▪ Are you a real extrovert or a backroom person?
▪ Confidence and conviction is the main feature of extroverts. It is a nature by birth or is developed.
▪ Social image matters to extroverts.
▪ Extroverts are the complete opposite of introverted people who are quite shy, passive, and reserved.
▪ Extroverts might seem to act first and think later.
▪ Extroverts tend to experience more and reflect less.
▪ Extroverts tend to grow bored quickly when they find themselves alone.
▪ Some experts claim that extroverts and introverts use different brain areas to form their thoughts.
▪ The main difference between introverts and extroverts lies in the way they gain and recharge their mental energy.
▪ Extrovert prefers being with others in stimulating environments.
✅ Introvert Examples:
▪ She is an introvert so she likes to stay alone.
▪ He is an introvert so he tries to avoid social gatherings.
▪ He is an introverted type of guy.
▪ People think that most writers are introverts.
▪ Parents worry about his future because he is an introvert.
▪ Introverts people and extroverted people never be good friends.
▪ In real life, extroverted persons are more successful than Introverts persons.
▪ In school, teachers pay more attention to students, who are introverts.
▪ Being an introvert I am always hesitant to talk with strangers.
▪ Normally Introvert people are calm, shy, alone, and creative and they like indoor activities mostly.
▪ Find out if your personality type is ‘introvert or extrovert.’
‘Extrovert & Introvert’ Synonyms
✅ Extrovert Synonyms:
✅ Introvert Synonyms:
‘Extrovert & Introvert’ Antonyms
✅ Extrovert Antonym:
✅ Introvert Antonym: