Fabulous meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Fabulous’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Fabulous’ pronunciation= fab-u-lous, fa-bya-las, fabjulas
Fabulous meaning in English
1. ‘Fabulous’ means something that is very good, amazing and of high quality.
2. ‘Fabulous’ means excessive such as excessive wealth or excessive beauty etc.
|Fabulous- English meaning|
The word ‘Fabulous’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Fabulous’ are as follows.
▪ What a fabulous bungalow she owns in the middle of the city.
▪ My wife looked absolutely fabulous in her wedding dress.
▪ Today’s weather is fabulous for outdoor activities.
▪ That was a fabulous movie.
▪ We spent a good time together and it was a fabulous vacation.
▪ The film producer offered fabulous fees to the leading actress.
▪ The royal family disclosed their fabulous wealth.
▪ This is a fabulous sports car to drive.
▪ In today’s modern world Indian people still believe in fabulous mythological stories.
▪ Mumbai is one of the fabulous places in India.
‘Fabulous’ other meanings
you look fabulous= You look superb
all pics are fabulous= All pictures are awesome
absolutely fabulous= Absolutely fantastic
both of you looking fabulous= You both look awesome
looking so fabulous= Looks so awesome
you are fabulous= You are awesome
fabulous pic= Spectacular photo
fabulous friends= Great friend
fabulous day= Great day
fabulous performance= Superb performance
fabulous dance= Great dance
fabulous girl= Wonderful girl
have a fabulous birthday= Have a wonderful birthday
have a fabulous day= Have a wonderful day
looking fabulous= Look beautiful
fabulous job= Great job
The synonyms of the word ‘Fabulous’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Fabulous’ are as follows.