Fate meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Fate’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Fate’ pronunciation= feit
Fate meaning in English
1. ‘Fate’ means the events that happen to someone in the future, that no one can change, which is called fate or luck.
2. ‘Fate’ means destiny, which controls one’s future.
|Fate- English meaning|
The word ‘Fate’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The past tense of the word ‘Fate’ is ‘Fated’ and the present participle is ‘Fating’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Fate’ is ‘Fates’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Fate’ are as follows.
▪ It’s my good fate, I was born in India.
▪ You will get what is in your fate.
▪ It’s my fate I got an opportunity to serve my nation.
▪ Nothing is permanent in this world, your ill fate also.
▪ The fate of the Afghan people is now in the hand of the Taliban.
▪ Your hard work decides your fate.
▪ Do you even believe in destiny and fate?
▪ Destiny and fate are alike.
▪ Fate is an unchangeable future, no one has the power to change it.
▪ It is fate that saved him from that severe accident.
‘Fate’ other meanings
my fate= My luck
my fated boy= My lucky boy
ill fate= bad luck, misfortune
fickle fate= Changeable luck
it’s fate= It’s destiny
error of fate= Mistake of destiny
quirk of fate= Irony of destiny
fate loves the fearless= Luck favor the fearless
all are fate= Everyone is lucky
our fate lives within us= Our destiny lives within us
terrible fate= Terrible luck
The synonyms of the word ‘Fate’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Fate’ are as follows.