Fidelity meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Fidelity’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Fidelity’ pronunciation= fi-deliti, fə-de-lə-te
Fidelity meaning in English
1. ‘Fidelity’ means to be extremely loyal, trustworthy, and faithful to someone.
2. Sexual faithfulness between husband and wife in married life.
3. An accurate translation of something.
|Fidelity- English meaning
|devotion to truth|
|devotion to duty
The word ‘Fidelity’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Fidelity’ are as follows.
▪ His fidelity toward his work is unquestionable.
▪ As time passed his fidelity to his wife came to an end.
▪ Dogs are known for fidelity to their masters.
▪ Her husband promised fidelity to her after marriage.
▪ Her fidelity to his husband is doubtful.
▪ Customer’s fidelity to any product comes to an end if it is not as per their expectations.
▪ He changed his fidelity every time as soon as the ruler changed.
▪ The king had doubts about his minister’s fidelity.
▪ The duplicate statue has amazing fidelity with the original statue.
▪ The duplicate product is made with great fidelity to the original.
‘Fidelity’ other meanings
total fidelity= Total faith, total dedication, full loyalty
undying fidelity= Immortal loyalty
business fidelity= Business loyalty
fidelity test= Loyalty test
fidelity bond= Loyalty bond
marital fidelity= Marital loyalty
fidelity person= Loyal person
The synonyms of the word ‘Fidelity’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Fidelity’ are as follows.