Geek meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Geek’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Geek’ pronunciation= gi-k, gek
Geek meaning in English
‘Geek’ means a person who is devoted to some intellectual or educational activities.
‘Geek’ means a person having a high level of knowledge or skill in a particular field.
1. An expert person with a lot of passion for any one field and having a lot of knowledge of that field. Like computer or mobile or science or books or academic or music field etc.
2. A person who is passionately interested in new technologies is called a ‘Geek’.
3. A person who has a passion for or maybe enthusiastic about new technologies.
4. A socially introverted or nerdy person who is obsessively interested in new technologies.
|Geek- English meaning|
|interested in science or computers|
|interested in new technologies|
|highly knowledgeable of new technologies|
|specialized in one area
The word ‘Geek’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Young people these days proudly use the word ‘Geek’ to address themselves.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Geek’ are as follows.
▪ He is a computer geek.
▪ He is a mobile geek.
▪ He is a modern technology geek.
▪ He is an astronomy geek.
▪ He is a music geek.
▪ I am a books geek.
▪ I’m a science geek and proud of it.
▪ I already knew I was a movie geek.
▪ I never considered myself a geek.
▪ I am truly the only computer geek in my family.
▪ I’m somewhere between a geek and a nerd.
▪ I can’t be any less of a geek.
▪ Do geeks wear glasses?
▪ I have been called a computer geek my whole life.
‘Geek’ other meanings
I am a geek= I am a person interested in new technologies.
tech geek= Tech-savvy
computer geek= Computer savvy, computer expert
techno-geek= Techie, tech-savvy
geeky= Technical expert
geeky person= Tech savvy person
car geek= Car lover, Car enthusiast, Car specialist
food geek= Food lover
geeky nerd= Expert stupid person
geeky mind= Expert mind
geek me= Someone with special knowledge of one area
geek person= Technical expert
music geek= Music lover, music expert
science geek= Science lover, science expert
geek speak= Speaking on specific information
geek freak= Expert freak
super geek= Great specialist
gaming geek= Gaming expert
sci-fi geek= Science expert
geek life= Specialized life, specialized knowledge of one area
The synonyms of the word ‘Geek’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Geek’ are as follows.