Heist meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Heist’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Heist’ pronunciation= haist, hīst
Heist meaning in English
1. ‘Heist’ means the act of robbing or theft of very valuable things or money from a bank, shop, or a particular place.
2. Stealing money or any valuable thing from a bank, shop or a specific place.
✔ Generally ‘Heist’ means big robbery.
|Heist- English meaning|
The word ‘Heist’ acts as a ‘Noun and Verb’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Heist’ is ‘Heists’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Heist’ are as follows.
▪ Robbers planned to heist the precious diamonds from the famous jewelry shop.
▪ As an accused of bank heist he got seven years in prison.
▪ He went on a heist in a jewelry shop and got away with gold ornaments.
▪ They have heisted seven crores from the bank.
▪ They heisted hundreds of iPhones from the Apple store.
▪ They had all plans to heist the shop hastily.
▪ They heisted lots of money from the shop at gunpoint.
▪ Police went to the place where the heist crime has happened.
▪ Civilians criticized police for failure to stop heist crimes in cities.
▪ The world’s most famous British heist was the 1963 train robbery.
▪ They had planned to heist the bank.
▪ They have heisted valuables from the jewelry shop.
‘Heist’ other meanings
money heist= Money theft
jewelry heist= Jewelry theft
heist report= Theft report
heart heist= Stealing hearts
The synonyms of the word ‘Heist’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Heist’ are as follows.