Hypocrisy meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Hypocrisy’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Hypocrisy’ pronunciation= hy-po-crisy, hi-pakrisi
Hypocrisy meaning in English
‘Hypocrisy’ means a person pretending to follow high moral values in his life but in reality, his behavior is completely opposite to morality.
1. Pretend to be who you are not in real life.
2. Pretending to believe something you don’t believe in it at all.
|Hypocrisy- English meaning|
The word ‘Hypocrisy’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Hypocrisy’ is ‘Hypocrisies’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Hypocrisy’ are as follows.
▪ Love without truth is hypocrisy.
▪ I don’t know how to deal with people’s hypocrisies.
▪ The main sign of hypocrisy is continuously lie-ing.
▪ She was fed up with his husband’s hypocrisy.
▪ No one respects him because of his hypocrisy.
▪ I hate the hypocrisies’ of people.
▪ His apology letter is filled with hypocrisy statements.
▪ He is infamous among friends for his hypocrisy and double standards.
▪ Innocent people are easily trapped in religious hypocrisy.
▪ Police exposed the hypocrisy of a fraud businessman.
‘Hypocrisy’ other meanings
height of hypocrisy= Extreme level of duplicity, supreme level of the pretense
sheer hypocrisy= Completely pretense
the hypocrisy of life= The pretense of life
ultimate hypocrisy= Supreme level of the pretense
hypocrisy at its finest= Duplicity or pretense at its peak
inherent hypocrisy= Inborn pretense, inborn duplicity
hypocrisy person= A person pretending to follow high moral values in his life but in reality, his behavior is completely opposite to morality.
hypocrisy man= Hypocrite man
The synonyms of the word ‘Hypocrisy’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Hypocrisy’ are as follows.