Hypocrite meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Hypocrite’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Hypocrite’ pronunciation= hipəkrit, hi-pə-krit
Hypocrite meaning in English
1. ‘Hypocrite’ means a who only pretends to be moral, but his own actions do not actually conform to morality at all.
2. Hypocrites are those who usually say one thing but actually do another.
3. ‘Hypocrites’ pretend to be holy but have the intention to harm innocent people.
|Hypocrite- English meaning
The word ‘Hypocrite’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Hypocrite’ is ‘Hypocrites’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Hypocrite’ are as follows.
▪ Human is never born hypocrite as a child.
▪ Hypocrites people always ignore the truth.
▪ Hypocrite people pretend to be holy but their intention was always to mislead someone.
▪ What a hypocrite she is, pretends to be a member of the royal family.
▪ Now his friends know he is a hypocrite so they started to ignore him.
▪ A lot of people on social media are hypocrites, they try to cheat people for their benefit.
▪ He is justifying to be a hypocrite at that moment.
▪ Politicians are big hypocrites, they always promise something but never fulfill it.
▪ Hypocrites are not so easy to spot because they always try to hide their true nature.
▪ I don’t want to ever be the one pointed to as a hypocrite.
▪ He is a big liar and hypocrite.
▪ A lot of people on social media are hypocrites.
▪ The bad people are hypocrite types, they all are scammers in this temporary world.
‘Hypocrite’ other meanings
arch hypocrite= Fanatic hypocrite
hypocrite person= Hypocrite person pretend to be holy but has the intention to harm or deceit someone.
hypocrite girl= The girl who pretends to have moral values.
The synonyms of the word ‘Hypocrite’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Hypocrite’ are as follows.