Insane meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Insane’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Insane’ pronunciation= in-sein, in-san
Insane meaning in English
The word ‘Insane’ refers to the ill-health of the mind.
1. ‘Insane’ means unsound-minded lunatic or hysterical.
2. Such an unhealthy state of mind in which a person is unable to behave normally.
|Insane- English meaning|
The word ‘Insane’ acts as a ‘Noun’ and ‘Adjective’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Insane’ are as follows.
▪ Train the insane to be sane or keep them the same as they are.
▪ Police arrest an insane killer who murdered innocent people.
▪ She is an insane but beautiful lady.
▪ He is an insane person.
▪ You are insane who missed such a golden opportunity.
▪ He was insane with jealousy when his girlfriend left him for someone else.
▪ Marrying the aged woman was his insane decision.
▪ After his wife’s death, he had gone insane.
▪ His insane driving killed two pedestrians.
▪ We canceled our trip because of insane weather.
▪ I prevented myself from going insane.
▪ He lost his mind completely and went insane.
▪ He made an insane amount of money from corruption.
‘Insane’ other meanings
insane mind= Crazy mind
being insane= To go mad, go crazy
insane fury= Mad fury
sanely insane= Wise maniac
insane song= Crazy song
insane buddy= Crazy friend
insane killer= Crazy killer
insane soul= Mad soul, deranged soul
you are insane= You’re crazy, you’re mad
insane person= Crazy person
insane asylum= Mental asylum, mad-house, lunatic asylum
insane girl= Crazy girl
insane man= Crazy man
insane amount= Crazy amount, huge amount
insanely= To the point of madness
insanely beautiful= Very beautiful
insanely good= Very good
insanely cute= Damn cute
insanity= Madness, frenzy
I am insane= I’m crazy
little insane= Slightly mad
insane you= You are mad
insane government= Crazy government
freaking insane= Angry mad
insane love= Crazy love
The synonyms of the word ‘Insane’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Insane’ are as follows.