Interpretation meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Interpretation’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Interpretation’ pronunciation= intə-pri-teis(ə)n, in-tər-prə-ta-shən
Interpretation meaning in English
1. After knowing and understanding something well, its explanation is called ‘Interpretation’.
2. The process of presenting a composition by an artist is also called ‘Interpretation’.
|Interpretation- English meaning|
The word ‘Interpretation’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Interpretation’ is ‘Interpretations’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Interpretation’ are as follows.
▪ Some clauses of the Indian constitution are vague and it’s open to interpretation.
▪ Many peoples are not ready to accept the literal interpretation of religious books.
▪ British time law in India has required reinterpretation now.
▪ He is a well-known interpreter, he has published many books on interpretation.
▪ Nobody was happy with his analysis and interpretation.
▪ People know it’s not real but they like to have their dream interpretation.
▪ Historical interpretation is not always close to reality.
▪ Judicial interpretation refers to how the judiciary construes the law.
▪ Nowadays a modern interpretation of old classic songs is very popular.
▪ The terms interpretation and translation are commonly used interchangeably but are not synonymous.
▪ Interpretation describes the immediate conversion of source orally.
‘Interpretation’ other meanings
misinterpretation= Interpreting something wrongly, Miscalculation
refer interpretation= Refer to Explanation, See Explanation
judicial interpretation= Interpret of law by the judiciary
dream interpretation= Explanation of dream
interpretation skills= Explanation skills
interpretation of result= Explanation of result
historical interpretation= Historical definition
broad interpretation= Broad explanation
The synonyms of the word ‘Interpretation’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Interpretation’ are as follows.