Kindly meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Kindly’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Kindly’ pronunciation= kaindli
Kindly meaning in English
1. ‘Kindly’ means to politely request someone for something.
2. Kind, merciful, and sympathetic towards others.
|Kindly- English meaning|
The word ‘Kindly’ acts as an ‘adverb and adjective’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Kindly’ are as follows.
▪ Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.
▪ Kindly grant me leave for a week.
▪ Kindly grant me to leave.
▪ Kindly informed me when the doctor arrives.
▪ The father is not looking kindly for his children.
▪ Kindly confirm the arrival date prior to two days for further arrangements.
▪ Kindly wait, I will specify the information.
▪ She offered food to poor people kindly.
▪ Kindly write your contact number in the register for our record.
▪ So kindly do the needful as early as possible.
▪ Kindly join us for the wedding of our beloved daughter and blessed her.
▪ Kindly ignore if already paid.
▪ He always kindly help needy people.
▪ He speaks kindly with his patients.
▪ Kindly note that there are multiple mistakes in your article.
▪ Kindly note that to this date nobody contacted us.
▪ Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
▪ Kindly do the needful and oblige.
▪ He doesn’t take kindly to criticism.
▪ Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
▪ He kindly treats his colleagues.
‘Kindly’ other meanings
kindly acknowledge the same= Please accept it
kindly grant= Please approve
Kindly grant me leave= Please give me leave
kindly share information= Please share information
kindly inform= Information, please
kindly inform me= Notice me, please
kindly confirm= Please confirm
kindly confirm the same= Please confirm it
kindly oblige= Please oblige
please kindly check= Please check
kindly approve= Please approve
kindly approve the same= please accept it
kindly approve it= Please accept it
kindly approve my timesheet= Please accept my timesheet
kindly share= Please share
kindly share your resume= Please share your resume
kindly share the said document with all= Please share the said document with everyone
so kindly= So please
I kindly request= My humble request
kindly join= Please join
kindly join us= Please join us
kindly join the meeting= Please attend the meeting
kindly check it= Please check it
kindly revert= Please answer
kindly revert back= Please return
kindly apologize= Please excuse
kindly ignore= Please ignore
kindly ignore this= Please ignore it
kindly ignore this message= Please ignore this message
kindly hearted= Good heart
kindly request you= I request you
kindly note= Please pay attention
kindly do the needful= Please act as per requirement
kindly expedite= Please hurry up
kindly attention= Please pay attention
kindly attention please= Please pay attention
kindly update= Please update
The synonyms of the word ‘Kindly’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Kindly’ are as follows.