Litigation meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Litigation’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Litigation’ pronunciation= li-tə-ga-shən, lit-i-ga-tion
Litigation meaning in English
‘Litigation’ means the process of fighting a legal case in a civil court.
1. The process of taking a court legal action in a matter so that some decision can be taken.
2. ‘Litigation’ refers to the process of resolving disputes or complaints through the public court system.
|Litigation- English meaning|
The word ‘Litigation’ acts as a Noun.
The plural noun of the word ‘Litigation’ is ‘Litigations’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Litigation’ are as follows.
▪ There is litigation between brothers for the distribution of ancestral property.
▪ Litigation is a costly and time-consuming affair.
▪ The family’s civil matter is still in litigation after six years.
▪ The litigations of property disputes are increasing day by day.
▪ As an advocate, he gives free legal advice to needy people in their litigation.
▪ Common people always seek to avoid litigation.
▪ Mutual understanding is helpful to avoid expensive litigation.
▪ Litigation is a complex and slow process.
▪ A lot of litigations make the court judgment process slow.
▪ Everybody knows that litigations in the High court and the supreme court are very costly affairs.
▪ He won property dispute litigation in the supreme court.
‘Litigation’ other meanings
infructuous litigation= Fruitless judicial proceeding, ineffective lawsuit
litigation review and appeals= Case review and appeals
tax litigation= Tax judicial proceeding
litigation party= Resolving disputes or complaints through the public court system.
public interest litigation= ‘Public interest litigation(PIL)’ is the use of the law to raise issues of broad public concern.
pre-litigation conciliation= Two parties come together to settle the dispute before filing a lawsuit to the court
type of litigations= Types of a lawsuit
litigated property= Property under judicial proceeding
The synonyms of the word ‘Litigation’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Litigation’ are as follows.