Lust meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Lust’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Lust’ pronunciation= lʌst
Lust meaning in English
‘Lust’ means to be very eager for something and to have a strong desire to get it.
1. To have an erotic desire for someone and to have a strong sexual desire for him.
2. You lust for things you deeply crave.
|Lust- English meaning|
|to crave intensely|
|to be passionate|
The word ‘Lust’ acts as a ‘Noun’ and ‘Verb’.
The past participle of the word ‘Lust’ is ‘Lusted’ and its present participle is ‘Lusting’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Lust’ are as follows.
▪ He has a lust for ice cream.
▪ He cheated with customers in the lust of earning profit.
▪ His love for her is just lust.
▪ Lust is one obstacle in my spiritual journey.
▪ What the Bible has to say about lust?
▪ Lust is an inordinate enjoyment of sexual pleasure.
▪ Can you find lust in marriage?
▪ His lust for wealth made him a rich man.
▪ Lusting for tamarind is common in Indian pregnant women.
▪ She knows her boyfriend’s love is not just lust.
▪ I have a lust for beautiful girls.
▪ Lust for power made him a selfish man.
▪ What is Lust exactly?
▪ Lust is an inevitable part of human life.
▪ Monks learned to control their lust.
▪ I just realized I was in lust that time.
‘Lust’ other meanings
lust for them= Strong desire for them.
power-lust= Desire to attain the power to control someone or something
female lust= Sexual desire for women
I lust for you= I have a strong desire (sexual) for you
lust for life= Strong desire for living life
lust story= Stories of the strong desire for some things
lust person= The person who has a strong desire for something
Love is totally lust= Love is totally act of strong desire
lust for learning= Strong desire to learn something
The synonyms of the word ‘Lust’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Lust’ are as follows.