Mentee meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Mentee’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Mentee’ pronunciation= menˈti
Mentee meaning in English
‘Mentee’ means learner who is learning or receiving knowledge or advice from an experienced, knowledgeable, or skilled person.
1. ‘Mentee’ is a person who is learning from an experienced person.
2. ‘Mentee’ is a person who is seeking help and advice from an experienced person.
3. ‘Mentee’ is a person who is guided by a Master (Guru).
4. ‘Mentee’ is a person or thing entrusted to someone for care.
|Mentee- English meaning
|Person under protection|
The word ‘Mentee’ is a Noun.
The plural noun of the word ‘Mentee’ is ‘Mentees’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Mentee’ are as follows.
▪ Are you thinking about being a mentee?
▪ We can be mentees at any age.
▪ A ‘mentee’ is a person who has a willingness to learn and grow and a desire to expand his knowledge and skills.
▪ A ‘mentee’ is a person who is advised, trained, or counseled by a mentor.
▪ ‘Mentor’ always helps an obedient ‘mentee’.
▪ How you can be a good mentee?
▪ ‘Mentee’ is a person who is mentored by someone.
▪ ‘Mentee’ must understand that the person that is mentoring you is a volunteer.
▪ Being a ‘mentee’ means growing professionally.
▪ Being a ‘mentee’ means growing as a person.
▪ Being a ‘mentee’ means feeling supported.
▪ Being a ‘mentee’ means learning from others.
‘Mentee’ other meanings
Mentee enrollment form– A form that collects Mentee information to help him/her to find a suitable Mentor, Which will help him or her in different types of activities related to career and life.
Mentor and Mentee– Master and Disciple, Teacher and student
Mentees– Trainees, Disciples, followers
The synonyms of the word ‘Mentee’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Mentee’ are as follows.