Mole meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Mole’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms.
‘Mole‘ pronunciation= mol, maul
Mole meaning in English
The word ‘mole’ has different meanings and we can use it differently.
1. ‘Mole’ is a tiny permanent brown or black dark spot on a person’s skin.
2. A mole’ is a small animal that lives underground and has dark grey shiny fur.
3. ‘Mole’ is a person who works in an organization and reveals secret information about this organization to a rival organization or enemies.
4. In chemistry, Mole OR Mol is a standard scientific unit for measuring the amount of a substance.
The word ‘Mole’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Mole’ is ‘Moles’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Mole’ are as follows.
▪ The mole on her cheek makes her more beautiful.
▪ He looks ugly because his face is full of moles.
▪ Indian police have arrested a Pakistani mole.
▪ Mole destroyed all vegetables which are stored in the storeroom.
▪ Mole is a standard scientific unit for measuring large quantities of very small entities.
Mole other meanings
Face mole= A tiny black spot on the face
Mole on body= A tiny black spot on the body
Mole on Right-hand= A tiny dark spot on the Right-hand
Mole on lips= A tiny black or brown spot on the lips
Mole in eyes= A tiny black or brown spot in the eyes
Mole on Left eye= A tiny black or brown spot on the left eye
Mole on Left ear= A tiny black or brown spot on the left ear
Mole on forehead= A tiny black or brown spot on the forehead
Red mole on the body= A tiny red spot on the body
The synonyms of the word ‘Mole’ are as follows.