Negotiation meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Negotiation’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Negotiation’ pronunciation= ne-go-ti-a-tion, ni-go-she-a-shən
Negotiation meaning in English
‘Negotiation’ means a process of conversation in which two or more parties and their related issues are involved. The people involved in this conversation are tries to make some decisions or try to solve their controversial issues.
1. Negotiation is a dialogue between two or more people or parties intended to reach a beneficial outcome.
|Negotiation- English meaning|
The word ‘Negotiation’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Negotiation’ is ‘Negotiation’s’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Negotiation’ are as follows.
▪ After a long negotiation process, both parties agreed on the final deal.
▪ Employees call for strike after the salary negotiation meeting is failed with the employer.
▪ His negotiation skill is almost faultless so he convinces the client with less effort.
▪ Usually, Negotiation starts with a proposal and is finally finished with the agreement.
▪ The deal is failed on point of the price negotiation between buyer and seller.
▪ Negotiation is exactly an establishment of a mutual relationship, which is enhanced in the future.
▪ The world is worried because peace negotiations on war are again failed between two powerful countries.
▪ It took almost one month of negotiation time between the two parties to have the agreement in place.
▪ They plan to extend the negotiation time if the agreement does not takes place.
▪ Negotiation quite often we start with an objective and the subject, these ones define the negotiation scope.
‘Negotiation’ other meanings
negotiation skills= Communication skills
negotiation skills almost faultless= Almost flawless conversation skills
after negotiation= After talking
peace negotiations= Peace talks
negotiation process= Conversation process
negotiation person= Conversational person
negotiation time= Conversation time
scope for negotiation= Scope for conversation
price negotiation= Price bargain
no negotiation= No conversation
negotiation out= Conversation is over
The synonyms of the word ‘Negotiation’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Negotiation’ are as follows.