Obsessed meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Obsessed’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Obsessed’ pronunciation= əb-ˈsest, absest
Obsessed meaning in English
‘Obsessed’ means to keep thinking about the only thing at day-night, to become completely crazy about it.
1. To be obsessed with something.
2. Unable to stop constantly thinking about something.
|Obsessed- English meaning
|falling in love|
The word ‘Obsessed’ acts as an ‘Adjective’.
The past tense of the word ‘Obsess’ is ‘Obsessed’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Obsessed’ are as follows.
▪ I was obsessed with reading books on the Buddhist religion.
▪ He was obsessed with marry to his girlfriend.
▪ He was obsessed with his religious belief.
▪ I am obsessed with learning foreign languages.
▪ He was obsessed with his failures.
▪ He was obsessed with getting rich soon.
▪ She is obsessed with cleaning the house frequently.
▪ People are obsessed with buying expensive mobiles.
▪ Nowadays everyone is obsessed with thinking of earning a lot of money.
▪ After his recovery from corona, he obsessed with handwashing and mask-wearing.
‘Obsessed’ other meanings
coffee-obsessed= Coffee lovers, mad for coffee
future obsessed= Crazy for the future, passion for future
no obsessed= No passion
obsessed life= Passion life
obsessed with this song= Crazy about this song
obsessed person= Passionate person
self-obsessed girl= Complacent girl
kinda obsessed= a bit of passion
low key obsessed= less obsessive
beauty-obsessed= Beauty lovers
obsessed artists= Passionate artist
The synonyms of the word ‘Obsessed’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Obsessed’ are as follows.