Or Else meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Or Else’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms.
‘Or Else’ pronunciation= or els
Or Else meaning in English
We can use ‘Or Else’ as a phrase.
1. ‘Or Else’ phrase gives us an idea of another option.
▪ I think, we missed the train, or else there would be loads of people on the platform.
2. ‘Or Else’ is used for stating another possibility in different circumstances.
▪ We must be there by 2 o’clock or else we will miss the train.
▪ We must admit him to the hospital or else his life will be in danger.
3. We can also use ‘Or Else’ as a threat.
▪ Don’t mess with me or else!
▪ Don’t insult him, or else!
▪ Follow your boss’s order or else you will lose the job.
4. We use ‘Or Else’ to indicate an alternative
▪ I need to buy warm cloth for winter or else I can use the old ones.
▪ I need a new vehicle or else I can use public transport.
▪ I need to buy more food or else we can eat what’s left from yesterday’s lunch.
|Or Else- meaning
|in place of|
|or as an alternative to|
‘Or Else’ is the ‘phrase of Else’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Or Else’ are as follows.
▪ Follow my Instructions or else.
▪ Or else you will do what.
▪ Or else forget about it.
▪ Or else you will die.
▪ Or else my heart is going to pop.
▪ Or else I am gonna throw you in the fire.
▪ Or else what you big loser?
▪ Or else I will tear up this town.
▪ Or else what, you gonna blast me to bits?
▪ She must impress a man who can stop time or else her life is over.
▪ Or else you can lose everything!
▪ Don’t forget to claim all these free rewards or else you will regret it!
▪ Don’t call me trash or else.
▪ Study or else you will fail the exam.
▪ We should not do bad to anyone or else bad happens to us.
▪ Don’t troll me or else.
▪ Beautiful witch has to find true love in 3 weeks or else she will lose her powers.
▪ Keep quiet or else.
▪ Don’t talk wrong about Eminem, or else I’ll have to do something.
▪ Mom cat tells her kittens not to cry or else people will take their lives.
▪ Don’t do this or else you will die.
▪ Don’t pick the wrong one or else.
▪ Feed them very well or else they will be mad at you.
▪ This kitten needs activity or else he’ll misbehave!
▪ Don’t wake the monster, or else!
▪ Do what I say or else.
The synonyms of the word ‘Or Else’ are as follows.
|any other way|
|in different circumstances|