Patience meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Patience’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Patience’ pronunciation= peis(a)ns, pa-shan(t)s
Patience meaning in English
‘Patience’ means not to let the anger come in a time of difficulty or long wait situation and to remain calm.
1. ‘Patience’ means despite the difficulties, continuing to do the existing work with tolerance.
2. Ability to accept life’s problems or pains and bear them patiently.
3. The ability or capacity to wait patiently without being panic.
|Patience- English meaning|
The word ‘Patience’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Patience’ are as follows.
▪ Patience is the key to success.
▪ He has the patience to wait till gets the new job.
▪ In today’s busy world almost everyone loses their patience sometimes.
▪ Patience is essential to our daily life.
▪ Patience is the virtue that handles tough times easily.
▪ Patience gives you time to prepare yourself for tough times.
▪ Patience can be developed through all manner of spiritual practices.
▪ I need the patience to watch this lengthy movie.
▪ Patience is a very powerful weapon for fighting with negatives.
▪ Show some patience you are in hospital.
▪ Thank you for your patience and understanding.
▪ Thank you for your patience with me.
▪ Appreciate your patience and understanding.
▪ Appreciate your patience in staying online.
▪ Please have patience with me.
‘Patience’ other meanings
keep patience= be patient
thank you for your patience= Thank you for your tolerance
don’t test my patience= Don’t test my tolerance.
appreciate your patience= Appreciate your endurance
take patience= Be patient
please have patience= Please be patient
have patience with all things= Be patient with everything
lose patience= Become impatient
patience girl= Tolerant girl
The synonyms of the word ‘Patience’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Patience’ are as follows.