Perception meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Perception’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Perception’ pronunciation= pər-sep-shən, pərsepʃən
Perception meaning in English
To understand the environment, situation, or things around us, we use our senses and brain to make some assumptions about it. This experience or direct knowledge is called ‘Perception’.
1. The way something is understood and interpreted, that understood interpretation is called ‘Perception’.
|Perception- English meaning|
The word ‘Perception’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Perception’ is ‘perceptions’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Perception’ are as follows.
▪ Her perception of me is totally wrong.
▪ His rude behavior will affect people’s perception of his kind image.
▪ The perception of the public is far from positive for the political leader.
▪ In ancient times there was a perception that the earth is flattened.
▪ There is a perception that Bollywood movies are mostly copied from Hollywood movies.
▪ There is a common people’s perception that corona is a deadly disease.
▪ My perception of meditation from others is quite different.
▪ There is a general perception that politicians are not faithful.
▪ In ancient times there was a perception that the earth is in the center of the universe.
▪ There is a world perception that India will be the next superpower.
‘Perception’ other meanings
extrasensory perception= Extrasensory perception is a reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed by the mind.
Extrasensory perception is the supposed ability to obtain information without the use of normal sensory channels.
visual perception= Visual perception is the ability to see and interpret the visual information that surrounds us.
threat perception= Hazard’s feeling
self-perception= Self realization
social perception= Social perception (or person perception) is the study of how people form impressions of and make inferences about other people as sovereign personalities
doctor perception= Doctor’s feeling, doctor understanding
The synonyms of the word ‘Perception’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Perception’ are as follows.