Perusal meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Perusal’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Perusal’ pronunciation= pə-ru-zl, pə-ru-zəl
Perusal meaning in English
‘Perusal’ means the act of reading, examining, or looking at something carefully.
1.’Perusal’ means to read, study or examine something carefully.
|Perusal- English meaning
The word ‘Perusal’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Perusal’ is ‘Perusals’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Perusal’ are as follows.
▪ Submitted for your kind perusal and approval.
▪ Please submit your loan proposal to the bank manager for perusal and approval.
▪ He signed the legal agreement after careful perusal.
▪ Bank officers do careful perusal of loan applications received from new entrepreneurs.
▪ He published his article in a newspaper after careful perusal.
▪ He submitted his research paper to the approval committee after a deep perusal of the particular topic.
▪ Bank rejected his loan proposal after perusal.
▪ The garage mechanic refused to do perusal of outdated car for repair.
▪ The advocate did a detailed perusal of legal documents of the case.
▪ After careful perusal, a judge acquitted him from the case.
‘Perusal’ other meanings
submitted for your kind perusal= Submitted for your overview
after perusal= After observing
quick perusal= Quick overview
for your kind perusal and approval= For your overview and sanction
put up for perusal, please= Please submit for perusal
for your perusal, please= For your overview, please
perusal and approval= Overview and sanction
kind perusal, please= Please take a look
submitted for perusal= Presented for an overview
customer perusal= Customer overview
bare perusal= Only observation
perusal girl= Observation girl
perusal time= Observation time
The synonyms of the word ‘Perusal’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Perusal’ are as follows.