Peruse meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Peruse’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Peruse’ pronunciation= pə-ru-z, pə-ruz
Peruse meaning in English
1. ‘Peruse’ means the act of reading carefully or observing carefully.
2. To read or observe superficially.
|Peruse- English meaning
The word ‘Peruse’ acts as a ‘Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Peruse’ is ‘Perused’ and the present participle is ‘Perusing’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Peruse’ are as follows.
▪ I like to peruse all the books on the Buddhist religion.
▪ We perused the books on sale in the book shop.
▪ I went to the museum and perused the titles of the ancient artifacts.
▪ All students peruse the question paper before writing the answers in the exam.
▪ I peruse some ancient books from yesterday.
▪ He perused books at the library to read the best ones.
▪ He peruses books often to find out the required information.
▪ I peruse legal documents carefully and then sign on them.
▪ I peruse some of the Christmas stories today.
▪ When I need to figure out some important details I peruse those things carefully.
‘Peruse’ other meanings
peruse it= Read it
kindly peruse= Please pay attention
may kindly peruse= Please pay attention
peruse carefully= Watch carefully
peruse me= Make me understand
peruse girl= Reading girl
perusing you= Explaining to you
perusing= To read, think
perused= Observation, reading
The synonyms of the word ‘Peruse’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Peruse’ are as follows.