Pervert meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Pervert’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Pervert’ pronunciation= pə-və-t, pər-vərt
Pervert meaning in English
‘Pervert’ works both as a noun and as a verb.
1. By interfering in something and corrupting or spoiling it in such a way that it cannot be the same again.
2. Giving false information to mislead or deceive someone.
3. The act of taking away from what is right or proper.
1. A person whose behavior, especially sexual behavior, is considered abnormal and unacceptable.
2. Whose morality has turned into a perverted feeling.
The plural of ‘Pervert’ is Perverts.
While making a sentence with the word ‘Pervert’ you can use perverts, perverted, and perverting in it as necessary to form a sentence.
1. Due to his perverted nature, everyone hates him.
2. He deliberately perverted the whole project to take revenge.
3. Any misleading information perverts the mind of young children.
4. Perverts people like this are poison for society.
5. Those perverts are trying to harass women on the crowded bus.
6. Criminal people try to pervert good people to make money.
7. He was jailed for three years for trying to pervert the course of justice.
8. They were arrested for anti-national activity and perverting the course of justice.
9. They were expelled from the company because of perverted activity.
10. Women must complain to the police about those perverted who try to exploit them sexually.
Some of the synonyms of ‘pervert’ verb and noun are as follows.
The antonyms of ‘pervert’ are as follows.