Procurement meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Procurement’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Procurement’ pronunciation= prə-kyur-mənt
Procurement meaning in English
The process of obtaining or procuring something is called ‘Procurement’.
1. The act of acquiring or purchasing something.
2. Procurement is the act of obtaining or purchasing materials, services, and works from an external source.
3. The action of supplying, receiving, or purchasing goods or military equipment necessary for an army or other organization.
‘Procurement’ is a process in which acquirement is done through tender. Negotiation is done before purchase and later purchase is done legitimately using eligible documents. Purchase is only a small part of Procurement.
|Procurement- English meaning|
|to make available|
The word ‘Procurement’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Procurement’ is ‘Procurements’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Procurement’ are as follows.
▪ Due to the threat of border terrorism, India increases its procurement of new weapons.
▪ The manager was dismissed by the company because he was found guilty
of corruption in the procurement of materials and supplies.
▪ management’s decision to the procurement of faulty electronics devices brings huge losses for the company.
▪ Nowadays encroachment made procurement of land impossible in the city.
▪ He got a job as a procurement assistant in a reputed pharmaceutical company.
▪ The agriculture land procurement procedure for non-agriculture businesses is very complicated in India.
▪ procurement process ensures that the company’s purchasing is fair.
▪ Procurement is an important component of any successful company.
▪ A better procurement process provides great profitability for the company.
‘Procurement’ other meanings
procurement department= Purchase department
optimal procurement= Best buy
procurement assistant= Purchase Assistant.
food procurement= Food purchase
procurement policy= Purchase Policy, Recovery Policy
The synonyms of the word ‘Procurement’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Procurement’ are as follows.