Recurring meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Recurring’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Recurring’ pronunciation= re-cur-ring, ri-ka-rin,
Recurring meaning in English
‘Recurring’ means to frequently come back or appear again and again from time to time.
1. Thoughts that come back again and again in a person’s mind.
2. Recurring means due fees, expenses, or deposits.
|Recurring- English meaning|
|The one which happens regularly|
The word ‘Recurring’ acts as an ‘Adjective’.
The word ‘Recurring’ is the present participle of the word ‘Recur’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Recurring’ are as follows.
▪ I had to make recurring payments because I owed them money.
▪ He is suffering from a recurring disease.
▪ I have recurring nightmares about suicide.
▪ He is facing recurring financial problems.
▪ Strikes were constantly recurring by workers on their demand.
▪ Corona is a recurring disease worldwide for the last three years.
▪ There is an increase in government recurring revenues for last year.
▪ A recurring daydream of mine is to speak and read English fluently.
▪ I have some recurring ideas and I am trying to fulfill them.
▪ Recurring Deposit is a special type of term deposit offered by banks and post offices in India.
‘Recurring’ other meanings
recurring deposit= Making regular deposits
recurring deposit account= The account which allows investors to make regular monthly investments and save money for the long term.
recurring deposits are added from your debit card= Recurring deposits are linked to your debit card
recurring payment= Regular monthly payment for the long term.
recurring transaction= Frequent transactions or regular transaction
recurring expenditure= Frequent or regular expenditure
recurring cost= Cost incurred by a company on a regular basis.
recurring charges= Frequent or regular charges
you are recurring= You’re gonna come again and again
recurring meeting= Meetings that appear regularly on your calendar
recurring meeting meet any time= Meetings that appear regularly meet any time
recurring love= The love that appears regularly
recurring numbers= The numbers that appear again and again
recurring invoice= Frequent or regular invoice
recurring merchant transaction= Regular merchant transaction
The synonyms of the word ‘Recurring’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Recurring’ are as follows.