Redemption meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Redemption’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Redemption’ pronunciation= ri-dem(p)-shən, ri-dem(p)s(a)n
Redemption meaning in English
‘Redemption’ means the act of getting rid of something.
1. The act of getting rid of debt or the release of mortgaged goods.
2. The act of receiving something in return for giving something, or the act of paying for something.
✔ In Christianity, the word ‘Redemption’ is specifically used in the context of wrongdoing, error, protection from evil, or protection from sin.
|Redemption- English meaning
The word ‘Redemption’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Redemption’ is ‘Redemptions’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Redemption’ are as follows.
▪ The government increased the redemption fee from two percent to three percent.
▪ Redemption of mortgage is allowed only on repayment of the outstanding loan.
▪ His sins are beyond redemption.
▪ He requested the bank to extend his loan redemption period.
▪ After allegations of corruption suddenly there is redemption in his reputation in society.
▪ He spent most of his lifetime in redemption for his sins.
▪ He was in search of redemption for his depression after failing to qualify for the Olympics.
▪ He is looking for the redemption of his loan before retirement.
▪ For redemption of his sins, he developed faith in Jesus.
▪ As per bible says, human is wicked and evil and needs redemption.
‘Redemption’ other meanings
love and redemption= Love and Salvation
clog on redemption= Prohibition on redemption
redemption value= Redeemable value
redemption of debt= Loan repay
search for redemption= Search for release
redemption maturity= Loan repayment completion
eager for redemption- eager for release
redemption of mortgage= mortgage redeem
redemption period= Loan repayment Period
debenture redemption= The process of repaying the debentures issued by a company to its debenture holders
The synonyms of the word ‘Redemption’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Redemption’ are as follows.