Remuneration meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Remuneration’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Remuneration’ pronunciation= ri-myu-na-ra-shan, rimyunareisan
Remuneration meaning in English
Remuneration refers to salary as well as all the privileges provided to the employee by the organization.
1. ‘Remuneration’ means payoff or reward received for any work done.
2. A payment made to someone for work done.
|Remuneration- English meaning|
The word ‘Remuneration’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Remuneration’ is ‘Remunerations’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Remuneration’ are as follows.
▪ He is unhappy with his nominal remuneration.
▪ The company declared equal remuneration for men as well as women.
▪ The government announced a revised remuneration policy for unskilled labor.
▪ Farmers expected adequate remuneration for the land acquired by the government.
▪ Remuneration consists of bonuses, incentives, allowances, etc. in addition to the basic salary of the employee.
▪ salary is the one type of remuneration.
▪ The employees should be paid fair remuneration.
▪ Remuneration is compensation that a person gets against the services they are rendering in the organization.
▪ He is not ready to accept a post with minimal remuneration.
▪ After earning a huge profit, the company increased the remuneration of its employees.
▪ A remuneration package is the complete bundle of pay, benefits and perks given (or offered) to an employee.
‘Remuneration’ other meanings
consolidated remuneration= combined payoff
equal remuneration= Equal wages
gross remuneration= Total wages
legal remuneration= Legal compensation
lieu of remuneration= In exchange for remuneration
a post without remuneration= A post without reward
fair remuneration= Fair wages
financial remuneration= Financial compensation
nominal remuneration= Nominal wages
remuneration work= Wage work
remuneration price= Reward price
remunerative= Beneficial, advantageous
remunerate= To reward
The synonyms of the word ‘Remuneration’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Remuneration’ are as follows.