Resolution meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Resolution’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Resolution’ pronunciation= re-zə-lu-shən
Resolution meaning in English
The word ‘Resolution’ has more than one meaning.
1. A firm decision to do or not to do something.
2. The quality of being determined or determined towards a task.
3. A motion adopted or passed by consensus in the assembly.
4. The settlement of a problem or a controversial matter.
5. A resolution is the final form of a decision taken at a meeting. by voting on a motion with or without amendments. When the motion passed in the meeting, the motion becomes a resolution.
|Resolution- English meaning
The word ‘Resolution’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Resolution’ is ‘Resolutions’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Resolution’ are as follows.
▪ My new year resolution is to improve my English skills.
▪ Every year he set new resolutions but fails to fulfill them.
▪ In a company general meeting, the resolution was passed with the majority.
▪ I made a resolution to quit smoking.
▪ The parliament called for a vote on the resolution.
▪ Every problem has a resolution.
▪ Proper dieting and daily exercise is the only resolution of obesity.
▪ All countries passed the resolution against terrorism.
▪ Resolution for India Pakistan conflict is looking impossible now.
▪ He made a resolution to cut down unnecessary expenses.
‘Resolution’ other meanings
conflict resolution= Peaceful solution to a disagreement or dispute between two or more parties
conflict resolution skills= Ability to solve disagreements or disputes
objective resolution= The resolution that defined the aims
dispute resolution= Resolve disputes between litigating parties
unsupported resolution= The proposal that is not supported
new year resolution= New Year’s resolution is defined as the promises a person makes to improve one’s life in the coming year.
alternative dispute resolution= Settle disputes outside of the courtroom with the help of an intermediator
draft resolution= A preliminary version of a piece of writing of the resolution
special resolution= Special Approved Opinion, Special resolution can be passed by the consent of 3/4 or 2/3 members present in the meeting
The synonyms of the word ‘Resolution’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Resolution’ are as follows.