Revoke meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Revoke’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Revoke’ pronunciation= ri-vok, ri-vauk
Revoke meaning in English
‘Revoke’ means to officially withdraw or cancel any agreement, permission, law, rule, etc.
1. A decision that was officially canceled.
2. An order that has been officially canceled.
|Revoke- English meaning|
The word ‘Revoke’ acts as a ‘Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Revoke’ is ‘Revoked’ and the present participle is ‘Revoking’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Revoke’ are as follows.
▪ Your account has been revoked due to a low balance.
▪ Your account may get revoked without any prior notification.
▪ Please provide an email address for requesting to reactivate the revoked account.
▪ I worked for one month, but now I got revoked from my job.
▪ I got revoked from my job.
▪ I revoked the legal agreement with my partner.
▪ Articles 370 and 35A of Jammu & Kashmir are revoked by the Indian government.
▪ Indian government surprisingly revoked the special autonomy of Jammu and Kashmir.
▪ How to apply for revoke of Cancelled GST.
▪ The government company revoked employees who were on strikes.
▪ The exam was revoked during the corona epidemic by the education department.
▪ The Indian government revoked laws after farmers’ protests.
‘Revoke’ other meanings
revoke cheque= Cancel cheque
pledge to revoke= Promise to cancel
anti revoke= Opponent cancel
revoke legal= Repeal legal
revoke ceremony= Cancel the ceremony
authorization revoked= Authorization cancel
revoke approach= Abort approach
revoke pledged shares= Take back pledged shares
revoke letter= Cancel letter, withdraw the letter
revoke access= Cancel permission, withdraw permission
revoke time= Cancellation time
revoke out= To cancel, abatement, cancellation
revoke system= Cancellation system
revoke order= Cancel order
revoke work= Take back work
revoke number= Cancel number
will revoke= Will cancel
not revoke= Not canceled
revocation= Repeal, canceled, reversal, rescind
revocable= Refutable, repealable
revoked license= Canceled license
successfully revoked= Successfully aborted
The synonyms of the word ‘Revoke’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Revoke’ are as follows.